Liz Wood Associates
About this policy
Liz Wood Associates (LWA) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website (https://www.lizwoodassociates.co.uk/)
- you make enquiries on our website
- someone is interested in working with us
- You engage with us on social media
- You respond to competitions, special offers and event invitations
- You have given us permission to hold your personal data when approached by us in an open and transparent way
- You have sent personal data to LWA by any other means
- We have purchased data from an approved GDPR compliant agency.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Liz Wood Associates.
Liz Wood Mobile: 0755 212 8054
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- make an enquiry
- when you sign up to marketing emails.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make an enquiry. This is normally your name and contact details but for some events we may request dietary requirements.
When you make a booking:
Liz Wood Associates collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for
- telephone number
- company name
- dietary requests
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out).
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Liz Wood Associates.
This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
Working with LWA:
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in being part of the PC for us to EMAIL. This information may include:
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details.
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we are collecting this data?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping – we keep a record of how the data was collected; exactly what personal data was collected; why we have collected this data; how we have secured your privacy/this data; and when we will dispose of it
- Improve our products and services
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Marketing purposes
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
How and where do we store data?
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Liz Wood Associates holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site. The Domain name uses https encryption and so the domain name is secured. All emails are secured via a third party site (Mailchimp) which is GDPR compliant and allows opt out at any time as well as update of personal details. We only use secure WiFi access or direct to clients mainframes.
Use of ‘cookies’
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognise you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
Changes to this statement
We will aim to use every reasonable effort to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
For more information on GDPR Click here